On Sunday morning June 24 we get to worship as LifePoint GO!
Rather than worshipping from church pews, Sunday morning June 24th we get to roll up our sleeves, put on our workgloves and engage with our community “in word and deed all in the name of the Lord Jesus.”
NET has set up nine different opportunities for this worship service: (Click here for Handout. Click on links below to learn more about the groups we are serving)
- East Side Elders — assist local seniors with small projects & yard work
- Good Samaritan Home — cleaning indoors & outdoors
- The Family Place: Day & Night Center for Families without a Permanent Home — plan, prep, serve lunch, and interact with guests
- Foster the Love — yard work at foster home
- Foster the Love: Recharge — celebrate with kids and give foster parents a time-out
- Sandwich Project — building sandwiches for distribution to local homeless persons
- Ronald MacDonald House — build snack bags for families with children in long-term hospital care
- Stories Foundation Freedom Truck — Shop, prep food, sell lunches to GOteam members (and others)
- Arc Value Village — sorting donated items for sale
- Sign up. There is a limited number on each team. Sign-up sheets are in the Foyer.
- Show up & roll up. Meet at your workship site at 9am on the 24th in your LifePoint T-shirt and “workship” in the name of Jesus
- Chow down & debrief. At noon head back to LifePoint, buy lunch from the LifePoint team that will be operating the Stories Food Truck and share stories of your “workship” experience.